Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Best Collection Happy Holi Wishes, Messages, Quote, Texts, Greetings

in Texts at  02:39

 Everyone is in the festive mood....All colorful roads, streets hope all are enjoying the beauty of nature. Holi is the festival where most of the youth will enjoy and have blast. So this is the right way to wish your loved ones on this colorful occasion. Greet your beloved with many colorful SMS of Holi......Happy Holi.


Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance.
You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life. I wish u a very Happy Holi...

Be ready, you can not skip being coloured by me this time.
Don't just lock your self up on the day and Holi hard.
It comes once in a year and make the most of it.
So please, play with me.
I wish you my hearty best wishes for the festival............!

Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
Happy Holi.............!!

Apun wishing you a wonderful,
Super-duper, Zabardast,
Xtra-badhiya, Xtra special,
Ekdum mast and dhinchak,
Bole to ekdum jhakaas
“Happy Holi”.

Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and
melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi.
Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi..........!

May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.........!

Even though I m far away from u, out of India, I can feel the colors of Holi celebrations.
I wish you all a colourful Holi. I wish Holi Festival paint ur life with colors of happiness......:) :)

Be ready, you can not skip being coloured by me this time.
Don't just lock your self up on the day and Holi hard.
It comes once in a year and make the most of it.
So please, play with me.
I wish you my hearty best wishes for the festival.........!!

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.