Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 31 May 2014

Father's day sms, text messages, I love you dad sms / papa sms

in Text Messages at  03:48

We wish you all a very happy Fathers Day. Here are some fathers day messages collections to all fathers over there. Just have a look at them and find the best message for you to share with your father and all fathers around you. Be proud of your father and wish him on this special day.



A Daughter’s First Love,
Son’s First Inspiration,
Child’s First Super Hero,
Everybody’s First Best Friend Is Dad.
Happy Father’s Day Wishes To One And Only
My Best Father.

In Our Family The “F” Represents You,
You The First And Main Strength To Our Family.
You Married Mom
And Make Her My Mother.
A Small Sms As A Tribute To Make You Happy.
Fathers Day Messages From Children

Dear Father – For Some,
Father Is Their Best Friend,
For Others Father Is Their Buddy.
For Me My Father Is The Silver
Lining In My Depression,
Whom I Call,
With Great Respect And Affection
‘DADDY ‘!

Dad you are the only one
who loves me,
who scold me when i was wrong,
who protected me when i was not strong,
thanks dad for all your love & care
Happy Fathers Day

No, one take place of your father.
He is only to protect you and work for you in day and night.
No one came better for you but your father.
Happy Father Day

When I was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
I know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wanted to say I LOVE YOU DAD.

Do u know whats the meaning of FATHER?
F = Forever With His Family
A = Always There For You No Matter What
T = The Only One Who’s There
H = He’s My Hero Till The End
E = Encouraging In Everything I Do
R = Really The Only One…
No One Can Beat Him He’s The Best!!!

For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here’s a big hug and kiss for you
To let you know how special you are.
Happy Father’s Day!
Dad, your guiding,
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.