Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Happy Fathers Day Messages, Wishes, Greetings from Son and Daughter

in Wishes at  03:10

Fathers day wishes, fathers day messages from daughter, fathers day quotes, fathers day messages for cards, fathers day messages from son, fathers day quotes from daughter, fathers day messages from children, funny fathers day messages, fathers day wishes from daughter, fathers day messages, fathers day quotes, happy fathers day, fathers day wishes from son, father's day wishes quotes, fathers day 2010 wishes, fathers day wishes in hindi

Daddy,
We wish we could tell you Daddy,
that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done.
We love you so much Daddy...
Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad,
For u r the one,
For u r the one God counted on
For u r the one God counted on while sending me to this world
For u r the one God counted on while sending me to this world, for he
Knew i'll always need someone to talk to when no one is there for me!
Love you dad!

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day

Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got..
I Salute Ur Father:p
Happy Father's day

Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Father's Day

I know just the person who needs
"101 Ways to Be a Great Dad".
Don't worry it isn't you!
Happy Father's Day!

A Father means so many things..
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support right from the very start.
Happy Father's Day

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.