Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 31 May 2014

Happy Father's Day Quotes, Messages, Sayings & Cards from Children

in Quotes at  03:42

Here are some fathers day messages collections to all fathers over there. Just have a look at them and find the best message for you to share with your father and all fathers around you. Be proud of your father and wish him on this special day.



I wish you all the best in life and long life.
you are the reason i am here and everything what i am.
Thank you for what you done for me.
Happy Fathers Day Text Messages
You May Be Out
Of Sight
But you are
Always In
My Mind.
Happy Fathers Day.

There in every memory
See his love and care
Strength and hands to count on
Freely he does share
Provider, toil so faithfully
To make our dreams come true
Give strong and tender discipline
Though it is hard to do
A Father is God’s chosen one
To lead the family
And point it to His will for life
Of love and harmony

You have seen me laugh
You have seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you papa

You May Be Out
Of Sight
But you are
Always In
My Mind.
Happy Fathers Day.

Happy Fathers day means more
Than have a happy day
It means i love you first of all
Then thanks for all you do
It means you mean a lot to me
and that I honor you.

F.A.M.I.L.Y
is one of the sweetest word
Anyone can say,
Because
The letters of FAMILY means…
“Father and Mother I Love You.. !!”

I cannot Think Of Any Need
In Childhood
As Strong As
The Need For A
Father’s Protection..
Happy Father’s Day To All

1 comment:

  1. ur providing such a great information its verry useful to me.
    Happy Fathers Day quotes

    ReplyDelete

Proudly Powered by Blogger.