Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 27 May 2014

I love you Messages, Poems, Quotes, SMS, Greetings

in Wishes at  05:26

I love you messages, reasons why i love you, i love you poems, i love you quotes, i love you quotes for him, i love you quotes for her, i love you man, i love you in different languages, i love you messages for girlfriend, i love you messages for boyfriend, i love you messages for husband, i love you messages for him, i love you poems, i love you quotes, love messages, i love you messages sms


I can't
write beautiful, lyrical poetry,
I can't put my words into
perfect
sentences,
I can't express all that is in my ... heart,
But Somehow, "I LoVe You"...

Yes I m Selfish... ? ? ?
Thats Why I care for U... ?
Thats Why I scare to lose U,
Thats Why I miss U Every moment... ?...
Thats Why I Cry for U in your absence,
Thats Why I always Wish That one day U wud be mine... ?
.
.
. .
Yes I m Selfish, because ? I Love U

Once I saw an Angel.
Can it b u...!
I wnt to talk to her.
But can I do...!
After every thing I have to say.
I love u...!

I decided to stay quite
when you hurt me!
Because if I hurt you back
eventually it is gonna hurt me
more than you!
Please call me... I love you!

The Best Feeling Comes
When We Both Fight Badly
And
Then Come To Each Other Crying,
Hug Each Other And Say....
.
.
.
I Love You Very Much Stupid..!!

As i lay down on my bed,
I cant help but to think of you,
If you ever ask me why,
Its because, I LOVE YOU...

Its not the distance that counts,
Its the ways you have to mount,
I could see how much i missed you,
Just the way you say I LOVE YOU

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.