Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 1 June 2014

Fathers Day Messages, Wishes and Quotes from Daughter

in Wishes at  23:19

Fathers day messages for cards, fathers day poems from daughter, fathers day greetings, happy fathers day quotes from daughters, fathers day quotes from daughter, fathers day quotes, funny fathers day sayings from daughter, fathers day texts, funny fathers day poems, fathers day quotes from daughter photos, fathers day poems from daughter to dad, fathers day quotes from daughter in Hindi, fathers day messages, fathers day wishes, fathers day quotes from daughter wallpapers, fathers day poems from daughter.


Dad, when I grow up,
I’d want to be like you.
Someone who can be cool and
strict at the same time.
Thank you for the love
and guidance.
Happy Fathers Day!


Simple thanks.
Simple hugs.
Simple words.
For an extraordinary dad
like you. I love you!
Happy fathers’ day!

A father is neither a
sun nor moon to light
up the whole sky. He is
just a candle in the
shadows of the night,
shining brightly to
those that surround him.
I’m grateful for the
light you’ve shone dad!
Happy fathers’ day!

No one is ever caring,
thoughtful, hardworking
as you dad.
I don’t think I can find
one even if I search this
whole wide world.
Happy fathers’ day!
Love lots!

We love you so much daddy.
We, your daughters,
are so grateful that you
have been the strong pillar
of this family.
You have been one of sources
of inspiration and strength.
We are sorry for our unreasonable
behavior sometimes.
We appreciate everything you
have made for this family.
We love you. We care for you.
We honor you.
Happy fathers’ day!


Hi dad, You are simply
the best in the world-
unrivalled and unbeatable.
What more can I say? What
more can I ask?
I already have you.
It’s more than enough.
I love you daddy.

Today, I want to let you
know that I love you dad.
You’re one of a kind.
Happy fathers’ day!
You’re the man!

I may not get to feel your
warm hug or hear your
loud laughter.
I may not able to hand this
personally to you.
But deep inside my heart,
I want to say I love you.
I really do.
I also miss you so much.
Happy fathers’ day from
thousand miles apart!


Since mommy left us,
it was always you and I.
You, as my dad, mom, counselor,
teacher, disciplinarian, etc.
rolled into one.
You’re always good at multi-tasking
and have always loved the way you do it.
You’re the most amazing dad in this universe.
Happy fathers’ day!

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.