Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 1 June 2014

Fathers Day Messages, Wishes and Quotes from Son

in Wishes at  22:57

Fathers day well wishes, thought for father's day, fathers day poems, dad quotes, fathers day wishes from son in law, message for papa, fathers day quotes messages, happy father's day to my son, father day text messages, father day poem from son, the jetsons father son day, Fathers day poems from teenage daughter, dad poems from son, dad poems from daughter, what is a father poem, what is a dad poem



You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day


Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got..
I Salute Ur Father:p
Happy Father's day

One
father
is
more
than
a
hundred
School
masters.
Happy Fathers day Papa.

I know just the person who needs
"101 Ways to Be a Great Dad".
Don't worry it isn't you!
Happy Father's Day!

Dad. We just want to say that
we love you and that you truly
deserve to have the
best Father's Day ever.

Nobody compares to you Dad!
You are the best father that
a kid could ever ask for.
I am thankful to God for
providing me a Dad as wonderful as you.

You're the best dad that
a son could ever ask for.
Thanks for always being there
for me whenever I need you!
Your loving

There is no other bond like the
bond between a father and a son.
We feel so lucky to have a
fantastic father like you!

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.